Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Developer and relational database designer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

this.user

New Member (Pre-Intro)
Impact
0
Hello,

I am a free lancer developer and database designer here to offer my services to anyone who might be interested.

I have skills in designing relational database schemes for small to large projects, and development skills in PHP, MySql, Jquery, Javascript, CSS, and HTML. Besides programming, I have skills in designing logos and touching up pictures.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions/injuries.


Thank You
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back