Established Developed forum directory - Wanted

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xlguy

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi, firstly my apologies if this is the wrong sub-forum, but I couldn't see a "Developed Sites Wanted" section so I guessed this would be the closest match as I want more than just a domain.

I'm looking to snap up any developed and established forum directory type sites. Even if you don't run one yourself, I'm happy to pay a 'finders fee' of $50 (negotiable) if you know a friend who might be interested in selling me his/hers and we successfully complete a purchase.

Please PM or reply with any details. Cheers.

:)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back