Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Developed Gaming directory thread

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterBucket

Established Member
Impact
0
Developed Gaming directory

http://www.gameguruz.com is a developed gaming directory ready to go. Features paypal and stormpay payments. PHP and MySQL databased backend.

Asking $250 for domain and site. Open to all offers though. Domain is with http://www.PlugSocket.com and I will just give you the account. I can also provide hosting if needed for the site if needed.

Payment with paypal.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
could you tell me if there's any content on this site? When I browsed categories all I saw was empty pages, but maybe it's my browser.
 
0
•••
It has categories and is ready to fill.
 
0
•••
Taking offers starting at $50 through midnight Sunday EST
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back