Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Developed Celebrity Domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Changa

PlanetBurrito.comEstablished Member
Impact
12
I have a celebrity domain that has been developed and is listed at Sedo as a website for sale (link in my signature for alexis). I am very curious about your thoughts on the value of this site. Please consider the traffic and the fact that Google picked it from day three of it's existence and has had it #2 only to IMDB since mid Oct. 2005. You can, of course, verify traffic from Sedo's counter thingy at the bottom of the page.

Yes, I understand some of you may have a problem with the selling of a domain such as this, but I know some of you may have had experience with such. Please keep your comments concise and intelligent as I would do the same for you. Feel free to PM me if you would rather not share in public as I would love to gain some insights. I will respect your privacy completely.

Again, the link to the site is in my signature..the one for the babe from Invasion. :)

Thanks...Steve aka Jimmy Changa

Unique Visitors Jan.2006: 13,190
OVT for Jan 2006: 13,771
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
no thoughts?
 
0
•••
I sure could use the input, guys. Help me out here. :)
 
0
•••
guess no takers, huh?
 
0
•••
There is value here, but it's tempered by rights/udrp issues -- if you monetize it, you accrue risk, but if you don't monetize it, the site only has fan value. I would recommend that it's not worth risking monetiziation on a celeb .com without permission, generally. You might be able to realize value in a sale here, of course, if it's done with consideration.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back