Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Developed Appraisal!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffler

Established Member
Impact
7
Okay, I have f1x.us, a decent name on its own. But right now, I have it as a Proxy site, thats doing rather well. In less then a week I've gotten to a huge amount of traffic (Its 12 hours into the day, and I have 650 Uniques).

Ad revenue is okay. Its on proxy.org, and many blogs have put it up.

What do you think it is worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it needs more time to run to appraise it...just the domain is reg fee...make a few bucks per month and xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back