domain Deutsche .net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auction

Established Member
Impact
3
Looking for appraisals on Deutsche.net. Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well, only thing I can say is that das (Inter)net in Germas is neuter, not feminine, so I think deutsches.net would be better. I'm not German, though...
 
0
•••
Originally posted by lind
well, only thing I can say is that das (Inter)net in Germas is neuter, not feminine, so I think deutsches.net would be better. I'm not German, though...

Deutsche also connotates plural as in 'Americans' or feminine as in 'American Women'. Or you could say 'American Kids' or 'Deutsche Kinder'.
Of course, if you want to associate that with 'NET' - you are also correct.

Just my 2 cents ...
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
Really that bad? I don't even know what deutsche means, but I thought it would have some value since it's been registered since 99.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by sellinbiz
I don't even know what deutsche means, ...

Deutsche --> Germans
 
0
•••
Link: http://www.db.com

The ".COM" was created on 03-May-1996, as well ... but no active website. Further research may be recommended here, in my view.
I'd try with the obvious listed (above) End user here for "Quick Sale" pricing ... beginning at $875 - $1,250+/+, IMHO.

All the best! :talk:
:wave:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by sellinbiz
Really that bad? I don't even know what deutsche means, but I thought it would have some value since it's been registered since 99.

Its a good name. Did you reg it in '99? Do you actually still own it?
 
0
•••
I just got it in a trade from the original owner.
 
0
•••
deutsche bank is pretty big - you could try to sell to them, and i think the normal term for german is deutsch...
 
0
•••
0
•••
a gem domain...

low$xxx reseller
high$xxx-$xxxx range for enduser

very nice... good luck :wave:
 
0
•••
$xxx
 
0
•••
mid-high $xx wholesale -- I think DB is your best bet, considering they seem to love related domains...
 
0
•••
I kinda like it, but you can forget about the DB beeing interested in this domain. The .de extension is the absolute nr. 1 for most German domainbrokers, most company's don't see much value in either net/info/org or biz extensions. But of course you can give it a try, it won't cost you ,o)

Btw, you can also send me the asking price for this domain, I might be interested if the price is right.
 
0
•••
Deutsche is the feminine form of Deutsch and means
a female german person. And deutsch.net is equivalent
to owning espanol.net, italiano.net, francais.net or
even american.net It would be better to own deutsch.net but I think deutsche.net could still be very valuable.
 
0
•••
low $xxx
 
0
•••
I am now taking offers on Deutsche.net. It will be sold to the highest offer by 8/11/04 6:00 PM US/Canada EST.
 
0
•••
$10 ,o))

Michel
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back