Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Desperately Need Help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobby

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi all,
Below is my desperation list of help wanted for camley interactives forum and social networks division. I need mods and admins etc. I can offer free hosting and you can qualify for revenue sharing etc. Please PM me or email me at [email protected]


Active Projects... Looking for mods and admins, promoters etc

Social Networks

HockeyClub.ca
UpperMichiganSnowmobiling.com
snowmobilingconditions.com
christians4christ.org
hesadeadbeatdad.com
shesbabymamadrama.com

Forums

casinoforum.ca - casino
dogsforums.com - Dogs
domainzone.us - domains and domainers
epache.com - Linux
fitnessforums.ca - Fitness
forumadvisors.net - Forum Builders
gamesforum.ca - Gaming
linuxforum.ca - Linux based
ps3forums.ca - Playstation3 and above
resellersforums.com - Hosting Business Forum
talkgaming.net - IP Gaming
talkpoker.ca - Poker
thesuperpower.com - Conspiracy Forum
videocardsforum.com - Vidcards and GPU
webmasterbox.com Webmasters

Projects In Development - Looking for mods, admins, promoters, developers and apprentices.

Social Networks

freelancelobby.com - Freelancers
eautospace.com - Car Based
eteenspace.com - Teen Based
Rentadev.net - Developer network

Forums

101wwf.com - Pro wrestling
VistaMac.com - Vista Tweakers Forum
taxhelponline.net - Get Tax help
discusshosting.net - Datacenter and above discussion
etsightings.com - ALiens
investmentsworldwide.com - Investing
investorforums.ca - Venture Capital
KomputerKats.com - Computer Tech Support
legaltalk.info - Legal Speak
Redsoxforums.com - Redsox and other teams
talkhomework.com - Homework
resellersforum.ca - Hosting reseller forum
__________________
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I have hosting & I am not interested in Revenue Sharing. If you can pay by PayPal , then I am willing to become an Admin or Mod (I have experience of both as I run a forum myself)
PM me
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back