Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain deskplace.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FruitFish

Established Member
Impact
2
I know it's not worth too much but hey, I got it for a buck! Thanks for appraising guys!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$25 + IMHO

could be used for a online site for desks

Eran
 
0
•••
$19+

ST
 
0
•••
The domain name looks great! Looks very professional and corporate! I would say $25-$35 at the wholesale level. Good luck!
 
0
•••
20-50 Area.

Developing it into a DeskMod.com kinda thing would bring big $$$
 
0
•••
Thanks for all your great opinions everyone. This one really surprised me!
 
0
•••
Maybe you can find a "desk" outfitter/retailer who would want the domain.
Personally, I feel it's a "mouthful" to spit out.. too clearly say.. somehow the two words seem difficult "together"
But goodluck with your marketing!
 
0
•••
Congrats on the domain. I was going to make a desktop/wallpaper site had I got the domain. I'd appraise it for 15+.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back