Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain designertalk dot net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

erik.hillis

Established Member
Impact
5
Any ideas on value undeveloped/developed?

designertalk.net

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wow nice name. Depending on how many hits, undeveloped I would say mid-high $XXX maybe $XXXX if you find the right guy. Developed with a nice user base/hit rate would be an easy $XXXX amount. (Assuming it would be a forum)

-RageD
 
0
•••
I don't think it is worth as much as the previous esitmator. Mid $XX. Of course the right buyer could always pay more.
 
0
•••
Thanks

Any more appraisals?
 
0
•••
I'd personally have to say high xx-low xxx.

Best of luck,

Stephen
 
0
•••
Hey,

Good name for a web design community, the extension kinda kills the value but it's still good. I'd say it's worth around mid XXX, more if you develop it.
 
0
•••
I would say mid xx. Definatly not xxx mid, sorry.
 
0
•••
I'd personally say mid $xx - low $xxx...
It's a great name, but the .net is a huge killer...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back