Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Designer needed for CGI proxy site

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran

Established Member
Impact
2
I need a sleek, fast loading coded template for my new proxy MyspaceTornado.com

The CGIproxy script that I have loaded on there will need to be integrated into the template.

Please post examples and your price,
thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have you got MSN where we can talk more?
 
0
•••
I'd rather talk on here, but feel free to PM me.
 
0
•••
Sent :)
 
0
•••
pm sent

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back