Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Designer looking for work!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

davisjaron

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello
I am currently looking for work. As you all know its the holidays and its hard to get any customers. I need the money for personal reasons (ie hosting, family gifts, etc.)

I would appreciate any work possible, any amount of money will work, below is what I have to offer:

- website design and development
- banner design
- logo design
- marketing
- sales (customer support)
- website maintenance

I am a professional, my website is http://www.pixablue.com/

I can design and code a website in under 5 hours, and still make it professional.

I appreciate any work, no matter the amount (as long as its reasonable). My contact information is in my signature.

Thank You
Jaron Davis
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
thread moved from Web Design Discussion to Marketplace Forums > Web Design Projects
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back