Designer from Australia

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebish

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey Everyone,

Just was looking for a forum for web design stuff and stumbled across this one which seems to be a lot more than what I was asking for which is great!

I’m sebish, I’m into web design and take big interest in starting up ecommerce still learning all about it at the moment, and I’m 22 and live in Brisbane, Australia.

Look forward to learning form you all and hopefully sharing some of my own experiences with you all.

Cheers,
sebish.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there :)
 
0
•••
G'day from WA. Nice to see an australian on board.
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Sebish :)
 
0
•••
G'day from Canberra :)

Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
hi sebish
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
Hello there Sebish.
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros! :wave:
 
0
•••
I would like to also Welcome you to the forum sebish..you will find a lot of Australian here!
 
0
•••
Welcome :)
 
0
•••
G'day from Sydney :) Welcome
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back