Designer Frames for LCD TV's?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Considering that they are now marketing TV's as thin as 1/8th of an inch thick, I'm surprised no one is doing custom decorator frames for the wall mounted sets. Seems like that would be a ready and lucrative market. I would love a nice curvy or round frame surrounding my TV.. It would be unique. Wish I was handy!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/ptech/01/08/thin.tvs.ap/index.html

(Also wish I had a wall mounted TV!)

EDIT: in the meantime, I found this site: http://sprint.skinit.com/

I'm going to look into the Cricut Cutter as a way of designing and cutting my own skins to order..

www.cricut.com
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back