NameSilo

Designer For 1 Page Coded Layout

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1nerd

Established Member
Impact
3
I need a very nice, clean, eye catching 1 page site to display an ebook kit I have for sale. My domain name is moreclicks.info. It's a internet traffic ebook collection. I like Adbrite.com logo style I want something kind of like that it reminds me of box of detergent.

The buy button needs to be eye catching bellow the buy button have visa, master card logos whatever paypal accepts. Behind the buy button have a colorful box or something to draw attention to the buy button. My budget is $100 paypal.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pm has been sent!
 
0
•••
PM Sent.
 
0
•••
I already have the layout I just need a logo and a few color banner buttons added.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back