Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain designbox.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotNAMES

Established Member
Impact
2
How high will you quote this one.
I already got a proposal for this one but i just would like to know if i am far away for the reality (in a way or in the other :D )
Let's appraise.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ooh I really like that name... I would say about $900
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks a lot Corey.
Nice to see your reality :).,
 
0
•••
By the way, one hour left on the auction of this domain name, i don't know if it will reaching his reserve price but you may want bid on it.
Good luck.
What a valued, exciting, high brandable, easy rememberable and sweet domain to have for a webdesigner or design agency.
Today on dotNAMES.com , Only one time before owner change his mind:

DESIGNBOX.COM (designbox.com)
This domain name (undevelloped) was appraised between 1450$ and 4000$.

So, how far will you be able to go?
This auction take place on and only on
dotNAMES.com .
To access directly the auction,click here
 
0
•••
Congrats on the very nice sale. $200+ is a good price for this name.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Congrats on the very nice sale. $200+ is a good price for this name.

Yes. Congratulations!
I would have appraised this for slightly less ... so, well done.
Enjoy.
B-)
 
0
•••
THe reserve price was not met.
He CoolHost please to see u here.
:)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by dotNAMES
THe reserve price was not met.
He CoolHost please to see u here.
:)

I apologize, I thought it had been *sold* for $203.00. It's a good domain name, as I mentioned. Wish you well with it.
Thank you for the warm reception ... I'm liking it here already! :)
See you.
 
0
•••
Hey coolhost,
I will be proud to set u up an account on dotnames, just let me know if you are interrested.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by dotNAMES
Hey coolhost,
I will be proud to set u up an account on dotnames, just let me know if you are interrested.

I appreciate that, DN! Truly.
Let me get settled a bit, and I'll be in touch ... I appreciate your reception here, and the offer sounds GREAT.
Thanks. :)
 
0
•••
You might want to approach these guys...

http://www.the-design-box.com/

Valuewise I would estimate around $100 on it's own merits. If you locate a buyer with a special interest in the term then of course it could be more. $200-300 sounds like a fair price to accept.
 
0
•••
designboxonline.com (they said their company was called designbox) already proposed 900$.... :P
 
0
•••
Originally posted by dotNAMES
designboxonline.com (they said their company was called designbox) already proposed 900$.... :P

NOW you're talkin' !! :)
Best with your negotiations.
 
0
•••
900.00 sounds like a good price
 
0
•••
Originally posted by dotNAMES
designboxonline.com (they said their company was called designbox) already proposed 900$.... :P

:xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love: :xf.love:

Sweet price.
 
0
•••
MAybe i will trying it again on dotNAMES, when the time will be come.
Anyway thanks a lot for all your friendly support.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Congrats on the very nice sale. $200+ is a good price for this name.

Congats! :)
 
0
•••
Congrats :) sales all around :) B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back