Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Design review

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

IllCodeForFood

Established Member
Impact
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Change the theme!
 
0
•••
whyyyyyyyyy? i like that theme!
spend lots of time working to add the mods on that theme
 
0
•••
come on ppl
 
0
•••
The site/forum is good, however I find the header to be quite boring..... get a good header and logo and you should be set... IMHO
 
0
•••
0
•••
Well I like it, looks very good and you did a good job but i feel it looks a little too plain with all that free white space.I would add a nice background or some shadowed borders or something.

SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back