Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Design Flame - Freelance designer and front-end developer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ookie

Established Member
Impact
13
First, let me introduce myself. My name is James Darling, and I'm a freelance front-end developer from South Australia. I am a creative person, and love creating beautiful websites. I've been a member on Namepros for 15 months now, and have learnt a lot from my experiences here. I have 54 positive iTrader and no negatives. I have been designing for 3 1/2 years, and I have worked with a number of companies and individuals, doing everything from script installs to full website design and code.

I pride myself in customer relations, support, and affordable pricing. I do not have fixed pricing, because each work I do is tailored for your needs, and so is the pricing. I will try to work with your budget, no matter how large or how small.

I offer the following services:
  • Logo consultation and branding
  • Web design,
  • Icon design
  • Graphic design
  • UI design
  • Wordpress themes
  • PSD to HTML/CSS
  • Wordpress integrations
  • Script Installs
  • Banner Design
  • Flash Banner Design

You can see my portfolio here Design Flame and I have a deviantART profile which you can view here: deviantART

Contact methods:

When you contact me, just mention Namepros and I'll give you 10% off the quoted price. People contacting me via PM need not worry. :lol:


Please include the following in your contact:
  • Site Name:
  • Budget:
  • Colours (Optional):
  • Notes:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Available for more work!
 
0
•••
Looking for more work!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Just had a couple of sites designed by James and couldnt be happier with the results.

This talented young man has a very bright future ahead of him and you'd be crazy not to get him while hes relatively cheap!
 
0
•••
I have updated my portfolio! New branding, new design. Contact me now for sexy web design.

Check out my portfolio here: http://www.designflame.com
 
0
•••
I'm still around guys, just getting back on a roll after two weeks holiday in Sydney.

Contact me if you need quality web design, logo design, Wordpress, or landing pages. :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back