Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Design Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkahn144

Established Member
Impact
1
ENDED. Believe WINS IT!

I need a logo done for my company. JPG & PSD desired. Winner will receive $10-$15 PayPal depending on the logo. The company name is Ryan's Promo & Print, LLC, and I would like the shape below to be in the logo, although the colors in the shape do not need to remain the same as below. IF YOU CAN GET ME A GREAT LOGO WITHOUT THE BELOW SHAPE, THAT WORKS TOO. Thanks.

hexlogosmall.jpg


CONTEST WILL END FRIDAY AT 11:59PM EST
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
removed
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Would like to see a logo with a more professional & clean appeal.
 
0
•••
Here goes... I hope you like it.

s2_ef9b77029a99a.jpg


and

s2_14c7b1d776934.jpg


I'm always open to suggestions. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Garrett - I dont like that upside down effect, & I would prefer a less standard font for the company name. Also, re-read the first post I made, as I have edited the instructions. The shape I provided does not HAVE to be in the logo...either way.
 
0
•••

feedback appreciated.
 
0
•••
Saves Th3 Day -- Best one so far. Maybe you could make "Promo" the same color as "Ryan's" ???
 
0
•••
rkahn144 said:
Garrett - I dont like that upside down effect, & I would prefer a less standard font for the company name. Also, re-read the first post I made, as I have edited the instructions. The shape I provided does not HAVE to be in the logo...either way.

Gotcha. I'll see what I can do. :)
 
0
•••
logo9ci.jpg


Feedback please.
 
0
•••
Believe - I like it a lot. Is it possible to get rid of the border? Also, the company name is Ryan's Promo & Print, LLC...don't forget the "&"
 
Last edited:
0
•••
rkahn144 said:
Believe - I like it a lot. Is it possible to get rid of the border? Also, the company name is Ryan's Promo & Print, LLC...don't forget the "&"

Ya the border is removable of course! ok il make that "&" change now! :)

logo5ux.png


Feedback please!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Nice job believe. If you're the winner at the end, can you submit both a jpg and a psd to me?
 
0
•••
you know it man.
 
0
•••
Winner!!

Believe wins it. He will be paid $13.50!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the other designs.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back