Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain denzel.tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

leslieprospers

Established Member
Impact
1
Over 1 million searches per month
High overture - 122 searches per day
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are they searching for denzel washington ?
 
0
•••
johname said:
Are they searching for denzel washington ?

I would think that's where the high stats come from - but I really think it would be a trademark infringement on someone's name if they used the site for that purpose only, but if you used it for a dating website or any other usage other than Denzel Washington, that would be great, because the traffic would definitely come in!
 
0
•••
not bad at all. I get alot of interest from my first name .tvs and I could sell for a tidy profit. This is good. I estimate $200 in the current market.
 
0
•••
No trademark problems if you do a fan site of some kind.

personally though, unless Denzel comes knocking at your door, I would say low value right now.

$200 Reality? I would say more like $75, and that is assuming you can find a buyer.
 
0
•••
TheBulldog said:
No trademark problems if you do a fan site of some kind.

personally though, unless Denzel comes knocking at your door, I would say low value right now.

$200 Reality? I would say more like $75, and that is assuming you can find a buyer.

Thanks - only because its "Denzel" I thought it would be worth much more at least x,xxx. I expectations were much higher. Thanks for your appraisal.

Reality Hurts said:
not bad at all. I get alot of interest from my first name .tvs and I could sell for a tidy profit. This is good. I estimate $200 in the current market.

Do you know the best place to sell .tvs?
 
0
•••
I have several good first name .TVs. I have had some good bids which I rejected. Though these are better than Denzel, the fact that this is the name of a star should add further interest.

Based on that information, and my knowledge of the extension, I came to my appraisal figure of $200 which I think is fair.

leslieprospers said:
Thanks - only because its "Denzel" I thought it would be worth much more at least x,xxx. I expectations were much higher. Thanks for your appraisal.



Do you know the best place to sell .tvs?

I sold a few on here, but in reality there is no good place to sell TVs these days! As an extension it is going through a 'phase'.
 
0
•••
Reality Hurts said:
I have several good first name .TVs. I have had some good bids which I rejected. Though these are better than Denzel, the fact that this is the name of a star should add further interest.

Based on that information, and my knowledge of the extension, I came to my appraisal figure of $200 which I think is fair.



I sold a few on here, but in reality there is no good place to sell TVs these days! As an extension it is going through a 'phase'.

oh, ok - good to know.

TheBulldog said:
No trademark problems if you do a fan site of some kind.

personally though, unless Denzel comes knocking at your door, I would say low value right now.

$200 Reality? I would say more like $75, and that is assuming you can find a buyer.

This is great information - thanks for sharing it with me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back