domain Democracy.com is on auction.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain_savvy

Established Member
Impact
Democracy.com is up for bidding. How much should it fetch ?

https://www.ha.com/information/democracydotcom.s?type=https://www.ha.com/

"The highest bidder over $300,000 (plus a 15% buyer's premium) wins its incalculable intellectual property rights. All bids for the sealed bid sale of Democracy.com must be submitted to [email protected] by 5pm (Eastern Time) November, 1, 2019. As the world's first and leading major auction house to offer domain names, Heritage Auctions has sold millions of dollars in domain name assets through live auctions as well as private sales."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Should hit at least 1 million...

•••
Should hit at least 1 million...
We shall see. Although it doesn't help anyone sell anything - that's my first rule for domain speculating. I wouldn't be surprised if it fails to hit reserve.

•••
We shall see. Although it doesn't help anyone sell anything - that's my first rule for domain speculating. I wouldn't be surprised if it fails to hit reserve.

It will still sell. Sometimes when they dont hit reserve, they take the best offer (below reserve)

But democracy (.COM) is one of a kind.

Thx for sharing!

Last edited:
•••
I dont see many commercial uses for this one. Do you?

•••
I dont see many commercial uses for this one. Do you?
It might be hard to use it for commercial application but that does not mean it is of less value. I do see it selling around 10 million in a public auction.

•••
It might be hard to use it for commercial application but that does not mean it is of less value. I do see it selling around 10 million in a public auction.

That's a vague price for a one keyword domain name which doesnt have a too strong of commercial value in it, imso :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back