Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi DemandTV.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SKG

Established Member
Impact
45
Need your opinions on this reg. I truly believe this is a great reg but want to hear from the group on this.

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I love keywordtv.mobis. This could basically be like tv on demand. Nice reg! I have the following tv mobis:

classictv.mobi
horrortv.mobi
exercisetv.mobi
tvclassics.mobi

keithmt
 
0
•••
Thank Keithmt! Anybody else have anything to add? I find it hard to believe that I have not heard too many people on the .mobi forum even discussing TV on the mobile devise and related names when we are entering the age of streaming media.
 
0
•••
excellent name, i think on comcast cable/ppv they have a slogan "in demand"
 
0
•••
Just a Question from Internet Newbie

Hello, If anyone can point me to good website on personal electronics please?
 
0
•••
SKG said:
Thank Keithmt! Anybody else have anything to add? I find it hard to believe that I have not heard too many people on the .mobi forum even discussing TV on the mobile devise and related names when we are entering the age of streaming media.
I believe there was testing done in other countries on mobile tv. I dont think the results were as good as were expected. Give it time though, it will take off!

keithmt
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back