Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is going to be very interesting over the next few months for name.com

•••
This is going to be very interesting over the next few months for name.com

If by interesting you mean the ruination of a registrar I would agree.. Maybe they missed all the .TV names they lost.

•••
No wonder I get all those cheap articles (mostly PLR rewrites) through Name.com's newsletter. So Name.com was preparing well in advance for this :)

•••
Not sure if this is good news for domainers. I hope name.com will not became an exact copy of eNom, otherwise I would move all my domains from name.com elsewhere.

•••
Name.com are / were perfect company for me, i suspect we will see a gradual move toward the enom way of working, if that is the case my names will be moved.
No good will come out of this for domainers i feel.

•••
It appears they're allowed to operate like they have been. Hopefully that continues and doesn't change in the future.

Last edited:
•••
There will be a trend of registrar gobbling, until only a few remain. Personally, I would stay away from Enom, especially after this acquistion. In my opinion, history has proven individual(s) from Enom have the luck of the Irish when it comes to procuring prime domain names, while supposedly selling that same service to paying customers. That's the way I understand it, and certainly, the whois information for some prime domain names proves my point. Anyway, to me this demonstrates Enom is not providing truly transparent nor highest quality drop or registration services to its paying customers (you and me). I'll spend my money elsewhere, not at Enom or its appendages.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back