Dynadot

discuss Deleted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainchampion

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to the ''club'' - DAN is quite famous for selling domains that they don't have, due to non-existing ownership verification.
As for nameserver change - I don't think there was any conspiracy against your name. DAN just probably discovered it's not theirs any longer. Also it is not necessary to point nameservers at DAN if you sell there (you just sell from the list, without the landing page).

•••
Welcome to the ''club'' - DAN is quite famous for selling domains that they don't have, due to non-existing ownership verification.
As for nameserver change - I don't think there was any conspiracy against your name. DAN just probably discovered it's not theirs any longer. Also it is not necessary to point nameservers at DAN if you sell there (you just sell from the list, without the landing page).
Yeah thanks for the reply and also for raising a good point on that. I just realize it after i posted and decide to take this post down for the betterment.

•••
Back