domain Deleted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDHUN

Established Member
Impact
105
Requesting for the appraisal



Thank you
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The ".net" for Neuroimaging fetched $988 (not in use)...

I consider this the health sector, those in this sector will invest in credible extensions...aren't many exceptions. The topic of "Neuro imagining" is serious...I don't see ".xyz" being a fit...plus, companies run as themselves, under specific names, exploring this field...I see that too

Optimistic view: $49, otherwise drop
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back