NameSilo

Deleted domain with DA of 30

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sergiu

Established Member
Impact
Hello to all of you!
I just found a 3 word .com domain that has a domain authorithy of 30, page authority 40 and about 300 backlinks.
Do you think it's worth the reg fee? :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a useless question without knowing the actual domain, if you have to think that hard about $8 purchase, you should not be in this business to begin with.

•••
T if you have to think that hard about $8 purchase, you should not be in this business to begin with.

maybe even cheaper with a coupon code

:)

imo....

•••
maybe even cheaper with a coupon code

:)

imo....
Good point here but I'm just starting...
What I really wanted to know is if the name is trash, is it worth to buy only for the backlinks profile?

•••
•••
•••
•••
And....I just registered it! Thanks! How do you feel now??????

Lol just kidding!!?

But seriously how did you feel just a minute ago??

Immediate regret?

Well what are you gonna do now?

:xf.wink:

•••
I have some domain with DA50+. I want to sell them.

•••
And....I just registered it! Thanks! How do you feel now??????

Lol just kidding!!?

But seriously how did you feel just a minute ago??

Immediate regret?

Well what are you gonna do now?

:xf.wink:
I registered the domain before posting it :)
Anyway, what do you think? does it has any value?

•••
•••
Why did you register the domain in the first place ? For what purpose ? To sell it ? To whom ?
These are the questions to ask yourself first.

•••
•••
•••
Did way some of you reply simple questions in a rude manner is really appalling. Sometimes, it is just as if asking questions is crime.

•••
The only "rude" thing I saw here was @okayface hijacking the thread,

•••
Looks like the majority of the backlinks from higher trusted sites are now gone (domains expired etc..) what kind of traffic are you getting to the parked page? I'm guessing not as much as you hoped?

•••
Why did you register the domain in the first place ? For what purpose ? To sell it ? To whom ?
These are the questions to ask yourself first.[/QUO
These are the questions to ask yourself first.
I bought it to monetize it somehow due to the high CPC of the keywords ($9).
If an opportunity to sell will come... I will let it go of course.
I was a bit intrigued by the fact that it could be generating some parking revenue but for now it only brought about 5 visits wich are most likely from the curious people from the forum...

•••
Looks like the majority of the backlinks from higher trusted sites are now gone (domains expired etc..) what kind of traffic are you getting to the parked page? I'm guessing not as much as you hoped?
Indeed, didn't happened too much untill now but I will give it a 60 days period to see if it was worth it.

•••
here's something for consideration:

the thing, with "labels of authority" is, who authorizes the results, as credible?

to assume, a number is valid and is truly representative of what it's supposed to represent, just because....

is a potential flaw in theorizing.

imo....

•••
I registered the domain before posting it :)
Anyway, what do you think? does it has any value?

Ok I would check Google first even before reg if it is blacklisted. Even domains with many backlinks can be blacklisted by Google.

Many site owners use outdated black hat techniques that now get their domains blacklisted by Google.

Which is why maybe this domain was "out in the open ". And no one got it at drop or expire.

When you such a "great" domain out there free to reg you have to ask yourself why haven't DropCatch domainers caught it?

Do you know how many domainers who focus only on scavenging droplists?

I guarantee you . They all saw this domain but left it alone. Gotta ask yourself. why?

Anyways. If not blacklisted then good.

Don't see this domain as a domain to sell but one that adds value to all you other hand reg domains.

Create a basic website for it. RSS feed content from other sites.

Then add a "our partner sites" link directory section.

And then add all your zero rank domains to it.

This is the true value if this domain.

If it's blemish free.

Last edited:
•••
Don't waste your time with this one.

•••
Ok I would check Google first even before reg if it is blacklisted. Even domains with many backlinks can be blacklisted by Google.

Many site owners use outdated black hat techniques that now get their domains blacklisted by Google.

Which is why maybe this domain was "out in the open ". And no one got it at drop or expire.

When you such a "great" domain out there free to reg you have to ask yourself why haven't DropCatch domainers caught it?

Do you know how many domainers who focus only on scavenging droplists?

I guarantee you . They all saw this domain but left it alone. Gotta ask yourself. why?

Anyways. If not blacklisted then good.

Don't see this domain as a domain to sell but one that adds value to all you other hand reg domains.

Create a basic website for it. RSS feed content from other sites.

Then add a "our partner sites" link directory section.

And then add all your zero rank domains to it.

This is the true value if this domain.

If it's blemish free.
I will try it!
Thanks you very much for your advice!

•••
You can analyze the expert in this field...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back