Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Delete

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrcaAndSpider

Established Member
Impact
13
delete
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A few things to consider before accepting the first offer.

Did the offer come via Sedo/Godaddy or was it a via private email? Is it a business email?
Do you know who the buyer is? Is it a company? Individual? What is the company worth?
Do you need the money badly right now?
 
1
•••
Hi guys,

I own the domain EthereumVPN.com, someone is interested in buying it at $5k
Is this price ok, or is the domain more worth?

If you didn't post it publicly for sale & this offer was from a legitimate person , yes you can consider this seriously & negotiate to increase a bit more.

Best price is the price the buyer is willing to pay & the seller is ready to accept .
So decide if you want to accept the offer & it would be the best one.

Hope it helps !!
 
1
•••
i would take it in a heartbeat

Make sure it’s legit.

If they ask you to “pay for appraisal” it’s scam
 
1
•••
If you have no idea who the offer is from, I'd counter with $7k or $7.5k and see what happens? If you need the money, accept the offer, its a very good first up offer for this name.

Just my opinion without knowing your circumstances.
 
0
•••
If you have no idea who the offer is from, I'd counter with $7k or $7.5k and see what happens? If you need the money, accept the offer, its a very good first up offer for this name.

Just my opinion without knowing your circumstances.

Isnt that how you lose the entire $5K? Greed?

$5,000 is a lot in these times, and that's a long name.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Ethereum is a trademark last I heard .. the domain is worth $0 .. you should sell it for $100 if they offer that to you .. if they're offering $5000 then it's probably a hoax .. but I would definitely accept it. Also .. what's Ethereum VPN going to be used for anyways? Crypto+VPN doesn't seem like a thing (correct me if I'm wrong since I don't have any crypto).

Good luck with it all the same! :)
 
5
•••
Domain makes no sense. take that 5K.
 
3
•••
Isnt that how you lose the entire $5K? Greed?

$5,000 is a lot in these times, and that's a long name.

Its called business, not greed, if someone makes an initial offer, 99% of the time they are willing to pay more than that. People do not offer their maximum price on their first offer. Why would you leave money on the table.

$5000 is a lot for some people, you are correct, but its also chump change to a lot of people. From previous sales I have made and also discussions with many people on here that make regular xx,xxx sales, if someone offers 5k as their first offer, its often not a lot of money to them. Its unlikey that this is a domainer offer. You also dont know the OP's financial situation, he may not need the 5K that badly, in that case, its worth countering and waiting out for a bit more.

Thats why I made the first post about researching before replying, who is the buyer? How much is the company worth? Is it a company or individual? etc
 
Last edited:
3
•••
0
•••
you buy a VPN with Ethereum or you rent out the space, run a node etc - check out mysterium dot network as an idea
 
0
•••
deleted
 
Last edited:
0
•••
take it
move on


Ethereum is a trademark last I heard .. the domain is worth $0 .. you should sell it for $100 if they offer that to you .. if they're offering $5000 then it's probably a hoax .. but I would definitely accept it. Also .. what's Ethereum VPN going to be used for anyways? Crypto+VPN doesn't seem like a thing (correct me if I'm wrong since I don't have any crypto).

Good luck with it all the same! :)

@OrcaAndSpider
don't listen to this

he maybe the buyer
 
Last edited:
2
•••
It sounds like a big scam. I will sub for read how it goes ;)
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back