Dynadot

news "Deja vu all over again" and Deja2oo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
It was three weeks ago today Wednesday March 16th that yours truly made a second "hole in oneπŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈ" at the Signature hole #15 at Broad Bay CC, Va. Beach, Va. Here's the real irony, it was Memorial Day last year when I made my first hole in oneβ›³ hitting an 8 iron approximately 110 yards wearing my good buddy Chuck Taylor's golf shoes on the very same hole. Chuck's wife had given me his golf shoes soon after he passed away in 2018 so all the credit went to my buddy Chuck. Fast forward about 9 months, and as Yogi would say, "it was Deja vu all over again" but this time I was wearing my own golf shoes.

In order to share this story and to stay on topic, i just registered the domain Deja2oo.com. I was more than a little surprised when Deja2.com, Dejatoo.com and Dejatwo.com were all taken. But not to be deterred, i registered Deja2oo to commemorate the occasion.

Finally, I'm the guy who registered over 4,000 .online domains last year and I'm happy to report that I'm still in the game with my very best domain Truth.xxxxxx. Real "truth" is as hard to come by as a "hole in one:xf.wink:"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It was three weeks ago today Wednesday March 16th that yours truly made a second "hole in oneπŸŒοΈβ€β™‚οΈ" at the Signature hole #15 at Broad Bay CC, Va. Beach, Va. Here's the real irony, it was Memorial Day last year when I made my first hole in oneβ›³ hitting an 8 iron approximately 110 yards wearing my good buddy Chuck Taylor's golf shoes on the very same hole. Chuck's wife had given me his golf shoes soon after he passed away in 2018 so all the credit went to my buddy Chuck. Fast forward about 9 months, and as Yogi would say, "it was Deja vu all over again" but this time I was wearing my own golf shoes.

In order to share this story and to stay on topic, i just registered the domain Deja2oo.com. I was more than a little surprised when Deja2.com, Dejatoo.com and Dejatwo.com were all taken. But not to be deterred, i registered Deja2oo to commemorate the occasion.

Finally, I'm the guy who registered over 4,000 .online domains last year and I'm happy to report that I'm still in the game with my very best domain Truth.xxxxxx. Real "truth" is as hard to come by as a "hole in one:xf.wink:"
This is the best domaining parody account ever

•••
We would like to hear to story of the .online domains how it ended !!?

Last edited:
•••
Maybe stick with golf dude.. :{ just saying, when you start piggybacking off domains that are already registered, they tend to get worse and worse and before you know you end up with an absolute quadruple bogey..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back