NameSilo

defying-gravity.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by DarnDomains, Aug 14, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. DarnDomains

DarnDomains Upgraded Member Blue Account

Hello namePro users,

I'm a new guy in this field, started to pick up a few domains over the past 2 months and now got a first buyers inquiry on one of my domains. I was hoping that maybe some experienced members could help me in setting a reasonable price :)

1. Acquisition Reason: It seemed like a cool phrase and I liked a shortlived SciFi TV-show with the same name
    2. Markets: ?
    3. Research: ?
    4. End-User Value: ?
    5. Reseller Value: ?
    6. Traffic: has been parked at Bodis for the past weeks, according to them it only gets about 3-5 visits per week
    7. Revenue: 0
    8. Age: 2 months, registered 22nd of June after a previous registration expired
    9. Miscellaneous: I had a potential buyer contact me today with an initial offer of 100$, asking what would be my price for the domain. So far I have not answered. A quick google search about the buyer showed that he seems to be an author from the US who has published a few books, one of them named like my domain.

Thank you in advance!

Dirk

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hyphenated .COM need to be top quality terms to have any value.

I don't see any value in this one. I would take whatever offer I could get.

Brad

3. whenpillarsfall

whenpillarsfall Top Member VIP

If someone's willing to buy this domain off you, sell it and don't look back. It's awful.

4. Avijit Roy

Avijit Roy Established Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!