Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

DedicatedPlace.com - Value for money

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
15
http://www.dedicatedplace.com/ - They offer very cheap managed dedicated servers. They are resellers of LT and servers are located in Savvis. I have been with them for like 2 months now and I have nothing but all the good things to say about them. Support is very prompt and friendly. I am sure you won't get this anywhere else for the price you pay at DP.

Thumbs up :)

-Pratik
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back