IT.COM

discuss Decrease Spam Score for Domain

NameSilo
Watch

Saka77

Restricted (66% DM)
Impact
Hello my friends .

I bought expired domain name but have %39 spam score and all backlinks from strong and good websites .

So there is no problems from the linked domains and the backlinks .

Because all linked domains have spam score between 0 - 15 %

How can i know why my domain have %39 spam score ??

Looking to see your answers

Have a nice days

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello my friends .

I bought expired domain name but have %39 spam score and all backlinks from strong and good websites .

So there is no problems from the linked domains and the backlinks .

Because all linked domains have spam score between 0 - 15 %

How can i know why my domain have %39 spam score ??

Looking to see your answers

Have a nice days

If you do the following steps, chances are within few months your website spam score will be less than 5% ...
1. Start the website.... Just add a landing page with a simple WordPress theme .... Bonus you can add your contact details if someone wants to connect with you .... For example check - Good / Bye / Covid in king....
2. Once you start the website .... Add website to google webmaster ..... Disavow all the links above 5% .... This is a bit technical step but not that hard ... In disavow you have to add a file with all the domain you want to disavow (domains you think are not good and are linking to your website)... Both the steps you can find how to do if you do a bit of google search ...
That's it .... Let your website sit on google like this for some time .... Moz is quite late to update its metric ... That is they update their data once in 3-4 months .... So ideally even if your spam score has reduced since you disavowed bad links but sometimes it still shows a high spam score since Moz hasn't updated the data ... But you will be able to see the change once its updated ... Hence I recommend waiting for several months ...
Been there done that!
Hope it helps...

Last edited:
•••
If you do the following steps, chances are within few months your website spam score will be less than 5% ...
1. Start the website.... Just add a landing page with a simple WordPress theme .... Bonus you can add your contact details if someone wants to connect with you .... For example check - Good / Bye / Covid in king....
2. Once you start the website .... Add website to google webmaster ..... Disavow all the links above 5% .... This is a bit technical step but not that hard ... In disavow you have to add a file with all the domain you want to disavow (domains you think are not good and are linking to your website)... Both the steps you can find how to do if you do a bit of google search ...
That's it .... Let your website sit on google like this for some time .... Moz is quite late to update its metric ... That is they update their data once in 3-4 months .... So ideally even if your spam score has reduced since you disavowed bad links but sometimes it still shows a high spam score since Moz hasn't updated the data ... But you will be able to see the change once its updated ... Hence I recommend waiting for several months ...
Been there done that!
Hope it helps...

Really Thank you sir for all these amazing informations .

I'll do that .

•••
I wouldn't let it worry you too much as it will be all different with a little bit of work. Nothing changes without some content change. What did old host do for a start look at wayback. Then check out some of my free sites.

Last edited:
•••
I wouldn't let it worry you too much as it will be all different with a little bit of work. Nothing changes without some content change. What did old host do for a start look at wayback. Then check out some of my free sites.
Exactly. Always something to worry with the pseudo-stats.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Back