Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu Mohandas

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Singulars would have some value. Reg Fee(My opinion)
Please try to reg some singular words.

•••
Thanks for sharing your opinion. But dngear, decoratives are products sold in big numbers online. And also everyone has atleast 2 decoratives in their home. So i think the plural one is better

•••
I see the .xyz extension as being related to plotting machines, CNC, 3D Printing anything that is produced with an X, Y and Z axis. This of course covers Digital Art. 3D Max and so on. Flowers.xyz to me is not being able to have Flowers.com, unless they are plastic or metal flowers produced with XYZ Axis generating equipment.

If these Decoratives were Custom Product produced by said technology then, only in my mind, could it be truly brandable.

MorePort.matt ;)

•••
I don't think .xyz extension has anything to do with plotting machines or x y and z axis.

•••
Its an open gTld extension. I think it even has the potential to be the future .com .

•••
I think it is ridiculous, why not .abc or .123. Listen carefully. The only LOGICAL reference XYZ has in anything besides the English Alphabet is the the three Dimensional Space in which we all exist ok. It is not the future of Domaining. .com is all that truly matters unless you have Category Killer gTLDs.

regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
I think it is ridiculous, why not .abc or .123. Listen carefully. The only LOGICAL reference XYZ has in anything besides the English Alphabet is the the three Dimensional Space in which we all exist ok. It is not the future of Domaining. .com is all that truly matters unless you have Category Killer gTLDs.

regards.matt
Matt. I agree that .com is the present centre of domaining. But u have read that googles new holding alphabet is homepaged on abc.xyz

•••
We all follow google in one way or the another. I think google is behind the .xyz domain. They are trying to conquer the only field in internet they dont dominate. If one day .xyz domains will be the first search results on Google how would that affect domaining

•••
Don't get me wrong, I think .xyz is great, but for technical reference to xyz in science, technology, engineering and math. STEM

Regards.matt

•••
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back