Deceptive photo

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Phil

VIP Member
Impact
203
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice find.

I would have been pretty surprised seeing that photo had the title not been "Deceptive photo" :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Nice find.

I was would have been pretty surprised seeing that photo had the title not been "Deceptive photo" :)

Yeah, I could have titled it 'Naughty Obama' but I didn't want to add fuel to the rumor mills that may be
spinning away. He's got plenty enough to worry about. The man has a big part of the world on his shoulders.:o
 
0
•••
Poor guy -- nice enough to help the lady down the stairs and this is what he gets for it :D

Yeah, I could have titled it 'Naughty Obama' but I didn't want to add fuel to the rumor mills that may be
spinning away. He's got plenty enough to worry about. The man has a big part of the world on his shoulders.:o
 
0
•••
Bahaha! That's an old trick, he's just PRETENDING to help the girl, when in reality, the girl he is helping is CGI xD :sold: !

Why does everyone continue to make Obama look like a bad guy?!
 
0
•••
I don't know but his wife really scares me :o

Bahaha! That's an old trick, he's just PRETENDING to help the girl, when in reality, the girl he is helping is CGI xD :sold: !

Why does everyone continue to make Obama look like a bad guy?!
 
0
•••
He's got plenty enough to worry about. The man has a big part of the world on his shoulders.:o

And a fair bit going in his pocket, too!

I'm no friend of Obama, but this is obviously a misleading photograph. That said, the only thing new about this is that it's targeted at Obama rather than Bush or Palin. At it shows the level we can expect from the media. Report anything except the things that matter.


Funny thing is, the photo makes Sarkozy look good. In the photo he seems to be smiling at Obama's indiscretion. In the video, we learn that he is looking past Obama at something more universally attractive.
 
0
•••
ahhh the works of media. Anything that they can create some issue :) too bad for Obama though
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back