Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharjil

DomainerRestricted (Market)
Impact
DDs is Dentistry. Best Domain.

Start: 1000
Increment 500

Bin will be posted After 72 Hours of the Last Bid. Auction will end after 24 Hours

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Am I right in assuming that this auction post closes after it has been up only 24hrs? So if there is 1 bidder at start price after 23 hours and no other bidder, then they win the aucton? Then I see no point in you posting a bin 72 hours after last bid, because it will already have been sold?

•••
No, After 72 hours of the last bid, I will announce the BIN.

•••
Reserve Auctions are not permitted on NP. When does the 24hrs come into play?

•••
No, After 72 hours of the last bid, I will announce the BIN.
Hello :)

You may post a bin at anytime while the auction is running :) If you do not post an end time then the default auction end time will automatically take place

Specific end time (default: 72 hours after last bid)

•••
•••
@Michelle - He is not saying he is selling the domain 72 hours after the last bid. He is saying he will be posting a BIN after 72hrs. this is a reserve auction in my book.

•••
I guess also the 24hr part is for when there are no bids after the 1st 24hrs.

•••
@Michelle - He is not saying he is selling the domain 72 hours after the last bid. He is saying he will be posting a BIN after 72hrs. this is a reserve auction in my book.
stub Hi yes I understand this .. This is why I posted that if anyone makes a bid then the auction will run as per forum rules and the default will automatically come into play. Should the seller then wish to go against forum rules, the appropriate action will be taken on their account

•••
@Sharjil - Are you saying that you will sell this domain to the highest bidder after 72hrs? If so, what is the point of posting a BIN 72hrs after the last bid, when the domain is already sold? The same applies to your Shelly.com auction. I'd just like to make sure we are all on the same page.

•••
After 72 Hours the last bidder will be the winner, Is it good, Will i please see your offer now, Or just the messages?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back