IT.COM

domain DBAI.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Any thoughts on this domain name? It's going up for auction. I see Dubai...a lot of money in UAE. Priced really high but maybe worth bidding?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
worth play as a play on AI i think actually

•••
For me it read as the acronym for "Doing Business As Inc"

•••
•••
It’s a four letter dot com which is always good. The other uses mentioned might add value to it if the buyer visualizes it that way and needs the domain to fit that particular purpose.

The dba inc seems like a stretch. Nice imagination! :xf.smile:

However I don’t see any official government use for the domain Dubai has its own domain fully spelled out in .ae it doesn’t need to use an abbreviated version. I mean - do governments post abbreviated domain name version websites of their countries with just a letter or two clipped off?

Last edited:
•••
It’s a four letter dot com which is always good. The other uses mentioned might add value to it if the buyer visualizes it that way and needs the domain to fit that particular purpose.

The dba inc seems like a stretch. Nice imagination! :xf.smile:

However I don’t see any official government use for the domain Dubai has its own domain fully spelled out in .ae it doesn’t need to use an abbreviated version. I mean - do governments post abbreviated domain name version websites of their countries with just a letter or two clipped off?
Ha. Yeah- I definitely don't see the government wanting it...I was just saying I saw the name Dubai in it, at first glance. That and Database Artificial Intelligence

•••
It should be a good domain, pronounceable 4L, will be interesting to see what's the final sales price. Please keep me informed

•••
Database driven AI.

No less than $50,000

D*bai, Dubai.

Last edited:
•••
Where is it going up for auction, and when?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back