NameSilo

domain datingfizz.com and game-fest.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

omeomi

New Member
Impact
0
I'd love to have an idea of what these domains might be worth. I've been holding on to them but finally had to admit I have no interest in either topic and I'm unlikely to ever develop these into sites. Would love some good opinions on their value.

datingfizz.com - registered in Jan 2006

game-fest.com - registered in March 2007

Thank you for your opinions.

kay
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back