Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain databasetoolkit.com ...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aazevedo

Established Member
Impact
0
databasetoolkit.com , priceincentive.com ...

need apraisal on this

databasetoolkit.com
randomzone.com
medicationtime.com
priceincentive.com

thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
can you guys appraise this ones too

thanks
 
0
•••
databasetoolkit.com - reg fee (dbtoolkit.com would be better :imho:)
randomzone.com - reg fee (would be good for a general chat forum ;))
medicationtime.com - $0 to reg fee (doesn't really have a meaning..)
priceincentive.com - $0 to reg fee (long)
 
0
•••
databasetoolkit - low $xx (Has good development potential)

All others are $x IMO
 
0
•••
databasetoolkit.com ~ low xx$ ~ a little to long, but could get good money for it developed)
randomzone.com ~ low xx$ ~ it's a nice name for a discussion board featruring more or less anything to talk about, but nothing more then reg. fee undevelpoed
medicationtime.com ~ reg. fee - ~ don't really see the keywords, quite long and no perticular development potentional
priceincentive.com ~ reg. fee +/- ~ OK for development, but not two of the best keywords to put together
 
0
•••
Databasetoolkit is the only one i see with potential and I think it could bring as very mid XXX undev if sold to an end user with a vision and know-how.
 
0
•••
thanks
 
0
•••
medicationtime.com

I kinda like that one, people often forget to take their meds so I could see this being used as a medication reminder type service, either to alert people when there prescriptions are about to run out and its time to renew or a reminder service to take your pill.

PS : I, well my Wife, could have used this type of service 16 months ago ;)
 
0
•••
Tippy said:
medicationtime.com

I kinda like that one, people often forget to take their meds so I could see this being used as a medication reminder type service, either to alert people when there prescriptions are about to run out and its time to renew or a reminder service to take your pill.

PS : I, well my Wife, could have used this type of service 16 months ago ;)

that's what i thouht when i registered it.
 
0
•••
databasetoolkit.com 0.00
randomzone.com 10.00
medicationtime.com 0.00
priceincentive.com 0.00
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back