Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain data3k, PlanToChange + 2 .com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelbypixel

Established Member
Impact
38
My .com collection

data3k.com
PlanToChange.com
Softech-Design.com
ReferralDump.com


A mix of domains i have bought for university work and personal use.
But being a student, I am wanting to sell these 4 of my domains.

The 1st 3 are just parked at Sedo.com
The last is under development, but I plan to sell sooner or later unless I can make some money from it myself.


Your opinions would be great, and better than me spending $29 on finding out they are worth less, or using free generator ones which keep telling me some are worth like $8,000, which I doubt...

So any opinions?


Richard Edwads
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
newvectordesign.com


this too please if you may.
I don't intend to sell this one (possibly ever), but would be nice for opinions
 
0
•••
Anyone please? I had a kind person help me in the chat, but some little more info would be nice :)
 
0
•••
anyone? :|
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back