NameSilo

Data entry jobs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey does any one know a good online data entry job web site.
or does any one have a data entry job i could do

(if this is in the wrong section please move to right one thanks)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i dont kno any relieble data entry sites there are many captcha entry sites available for data entry

•••
what are those and how can i get a job doing that at the moment i am in need of money so i can upgrade my webhosting for my site and to get it prepared for when i start advertising it so i need to find work online quickly and i heard data entry is nice and simple.

•••
is there really any data entry job which is not scam nowadays? most of the time we need to pay processing fee. >.<

•••
i too looking for some real data entry jobs but all i find in the web is a scam if anyone really benifitted with any wesite kindly let me know :)

•••
Data EntryJob

Hi,

You are party right. I have been trying for so long years. No Data Entry company is giving direct jobs, rather they will collect some moneyfrom you and redirect to some companies, who will in turn insist you to pay some bucks for them in order to begin the process.

Conclusion is nothing is available free especially Online Marketing.

Ezhil_09

•••
I em also luking 4 data entry jobs..

•••
There are so many websites which offer data entry jobs these days that it has become literally impossible to make out which ones are genuine and which ones fake:)

•••
You can get Data Entry work on several legitimate online Freelancer Jobs Sites like oDesk.com, eLance.com, RentACoder.com, ScriptLance.com, GetAFreelancer.com.

They all provide you a platform to get work according to your skill set. Buyers post job requirement and providers/freelancers bid on the projects. Buyer choose the winner and awarded job to him.her. He/she has to complete this job in promised time frame. After successful job completion buyer release payment, Freelancer Jobs Site charges their fee and pay your earning to you.

Its really hard to get your first project initially but continuous efforts deliver you positive results. After getting started, buyers know you and can award projects directly to you. As you got work, your portfolio and reputation also increases, and more buyers attract to you.

oDesk is recommended for the beginners.

•••
I am looking for Online Data Entry Jobs, my typing speed is above 60 words per minute and I have excellent command in MS-Word and MS-Excel. Please send me job for online data entry

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back