IT.COM

dandydomain.com opinions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

navpros

Geaux Tigahs!Account Closed
Impact
Hey, when you guys/girls get the chance please check out my Wild West Domains reseller site and give me some opinions. Not looking for an appraisal, just wondering what you think of the site design, colors, etc. I have created some additional pages and installed around Domain Seller Pro. Still a work in progress but would like to know what you all think. It is becoming a fairly active site. Still now sure where the traffic is coming from as alot of traffic seems to be coming from Europe based on stats. Perhaps it is because of the word "dandy". Who knows, as long as the profits keep coming in I am pleased.

http://www.dandydomain.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the way you have it setup, not the usual look of the WWD/GD Reseller sites I've seen :) Incorporating the DSP on the main page is a nice touch.

Good job, keep it up...

Mike

•••
Originally posted by Tippy
I like the way you have it setup, not the usual look of the WWD/GD Reseller sites I've seen :) Incorporating the DSP on the main page is a nice touch.

Good job, keep it up...

Mike

Thanks Tippy!

If I could just figure out why the page is broken on the home page. You'll notice that there are few broken places on the left column below where the addon features are advertised. The "tables" seem broken. They should be smooth edged. I may just do away with those tables all together and add some custom work.

Last edited:
•••
Do you have the option to modify the layout of the site instead of just the logo or the color scheme??

•••
LSU colors.

Looks good!
ST

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
Do you have the option to modify the layout of the site instead of just the logo or the color scheme??

Not sure I follow you. Are you referring to the actual DSP Script or the Wild West reseller account? Either way, yes you can pretty much use any design you wish to or edit in any way to suit your needs if you are familiar enough with making the changes.

Let me know if you have a suggestion you were going to mention to me or if you simply are interested in coming up with a similar site yourself. I can help you out as I have become very familiar recently with all aspects of DSP and the WWD program.

DD

Originally posted by Coastalguy
LSU colors.

Looks good!
ST

Right on! Geaux Tiger's!

Thanks ST!

DD

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back