IT.COM

discuss DAN Landers...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
So, all of my domains are parked up at DAN and have been for sometime. I'm using Google Analytics and I know from just looking at the stats that my portfolio is receiving a steady number of daily hits.

All of my domains are marked up at make offer so I'm wondering why things are so quiet? I'm left wondering if I need to switch it up and re-direct elsewhere?

Are you experiencing the same issue? Do you think the DAN landers are engaging enough?

Figures attached are from the last 7 days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109_131002_com.google.android.apps.giant.jpg
    Screenshot_20210109_131002_com.google.android.apps.giant.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 93
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just started out in dan. I got one sale so far. But don't really get traffic from dan. But I'm still positive about it.

•••
So, all of my domains are parked up at DAN and have been for sometime. I'm using Google Analytics and I know from just looking at the stats that my portfolio is receiving a steady number of daily hits.

All of my domains are marked up at make offer so I'm wondering why things are so quiet? I'm left wondering if I need to switch it up and re-direct elsewhere?

Are you experiencing the same issue? Do you think the DAN landers are engaging enough?

Figures attached are from the last 7 days
They could be from the existing back links or normal users typing in to see some content. The traffics should not necessarily be from the prospective end users.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back