IT.COM

news DAN.com Founder Reza Launches Anyone.com To Disrupt Commercial Real Estate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I don't WISH him success. The wounds are still unhealed. We wholeheartedly supported Dan to make it a highly recommended marketplace but ultimately the big Shark GoDaddy has acquired it.

•••
He is just creating his next sell-out. Good for him

I have the perfect domain name for him!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
I don't like the logo...
It looks like Any.one

•••
1 congratulations and look forward seeing it live

2 You use the word "commercial real estate market." In the US, commercial real estate is office space etc. and residential real estate is homes.

•••
•••
It's not the time to disrupt the commercial Realestate market.
But it's the time to think and grow the next Sell-out :sneaky:

Last edited:
•••
kinda poor name for this... says zero about realestate

•••
kinda poor name for this... says zero about realestate
It's how you market it. What's a Trulia, Zillow, Redfin? I like the name. "anyone" can own a home. Think it would be pretty easy to brand/market.

Last edited:
•••
It's how you market it. What's a Trulia, Zillow, Redfin? I like the name. "anyone" can own a home. Think it would be pretty easy to brand/market.

realestate.com is still better heheh

•••
•••
1. Threaten to disrupt the market by offering low cost solutions
2. Give people hope of having an alternative platform
3. Sell it to your biggest competitor
4. Profit
5. Repeat this process for any sector where people are in dire need of innovation and are being leached off by existing players

•••
•••
This time it Wont be easy to make another sell out like he did it with dan.com Because in the site he is hiring a Head of Mortgages and Mortgages are a TOTAL MESS TO HANDLE WITH, thats why many US Banks filed for Bankrupt in the 2008-2009 Massive Economic Real Estate CRISIS, and yesterday was a Black Monday with the Wallstreet Crash due the Bankrupt of Silicon Valley Bank, Signature Bank and more to come to and End.

Silicon Valley Bank gave many Big Credits to Tech Startups (Fake Unicorns) and with the High Interest Rates and High Inflation issues, the Startups Cant pay their Credits
and Silicon Valley Bank made a Big Mistake a few years ago buying Long Term US Bank Bonus and when the High Interest Rates start growing and growing, the Silicon Valley Bank CEO was selling for a Loss the Long Term Bonus he bought and many Big Investors were taking their money Out of Silicon Valley Bank, the Bank went out of Cash-Liquity and filed for a Bankrupt. Long Story Short! lol

Signature Bank broke due the Crypto Assets they were selling and ultimate Fail their financial "strategy".

In Resume its a TOTAL MESS RIGHT NOW, and NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR A MORTGAGE real estate venture like anyone. My Forecast for this Venture is a TOTAL FAILURE due the economic coming crisis (Russia-Ucraine war, China Vs. USA, Inflation, High Interest Rates by the FED, WallStreet Crash of yesterday, Crypto Crash Dec. 2022, coming USA elections - Trump Comeback! and last but not least the Covid Health and Economic Impact Worldwide that hasnt finished yet due the Covid Vaccine Failure).

In my opinion, it was a BAD Investment the acquisition of the domain: Anyone.com Reza should have invested the Money that GoDaddy paid for Dan.com in other Business venture, not trying to "disrupt the Real Estate" while Reza is NOT AN EXPERT OF REAL ESTATE. Invest in what you know about not just invest and try to Dominate a Market that is very Complex like Real Estate, leave that Dirty Job to Banks and Mortgage Companies, its NOT A JOB FOR A DOMAINER LIKE REZA hahahahaha. NOT THIS TIME REZA, NOT AGAIN...

Anyways, "enjoy" your Black Spring Break and the rest of this Black Week after Yesterday Black Monday! LOL

•••
So many hated comments here ...

I am not a big fan of Dan but it was a great platform with cool usability and professional friendly support I have sold several domains on Dan around x,xxx.

So its ok if Reza will be later selling Anyone com , because business is business . Goodluck with your startup . Flipping is cool.

•••
he is cool man , anyone is good

•••
•••
Not sure why they are using the term commercial real estate when they mean residential. Makes 'em look foolish.

•••
a chinese domainer owns house.com ,
maybe the DAN founder should offer a buying price to this domain

•••
a chinese domainer owns house.com ,
maybe the DAN founder should offer a buying price to this domain
Yue Dai and it’s probably $20 million easily.

•••
Yue Dai and it’s probably $20 million easily.
undeveloped.com → DAN.com
anyone.com → ?
maybe next upgade will be after his angel funding

•••
I think he should rebrand to (beggar.com) it would suit him better. :ROFL:

•••
This is an awesome idea, hope he succeeds just like he did with Dan.

•••
Back