abdelhamid1234
New Member
- Impact
- 0
Hey everyone,
I recently picked up DallasRoofCompanies.com targeting the local lead-gen niche.
I know exact-match geodomains like "DallasRoofingCompany" or "DallasRoofers" are the gold standard, but what’s the consensus on the plural "-companies" suffix?
Is it a major deal-breaker for end-users, or is it still highly brandable for a local directory, review site, or a joint venture? Would love to get your thoughts on how much the plural suffix impacts valuation and outbound interest!
Thanks!
I recently picked up DallasRoofCompanies.com targeting the local lead-gen niche.
I know exact-match geodomains like "DallasRoofingCompany" or "DallasRoofers" are the gold standard, but what’s the consensus on the plural "-companies" suffix?
Is it a major deal-breaker for end-users, or is it still highly brandable for a local directory, review site, or a joint venture? Would love to get your thoughts on how much the plural suffix impacts valuation and outbound interest!
Thanks!












