Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Dairy.Company

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
1,359
Domain Name: Dairy.Company
Registrar: 1API GmbH
Expiration Date:2019
Starting Bid : $300,000
Payment accepted: Transactions are processed and protected by Uniregistry.
End Time - 12 hours after the first bid
Or | Buy It Now $500,000 USD

#Dairy #milk #cheese #Yogurt #company #global

dairy.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:pompous:
 
0
•••
why you are happy with $1000 sales with Hamburger.Company, and request $300,000 at dairy.company

What makes the two names that much difference in price?

I Don’t understand your expected range of the sold price, buddy
 
0
•••
why you are happy with $1000 sales with Hamburger.Company, and request $300,000 at dairy.company

What makes the two names that much difference in price?

I Don’t understand your expected range of the sold price, buddy



Hello my friend

#1

I got Hamburger.Company for $13 - I sold it for $1000 my ROI : 7592% .

#2

I sold Hamburger.Company for $1000 - With my profit i got : w.company .

#3

Now w.company for sale Start offer : $500,000 Minimum .

Good luck for all .
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hello my friend

#1

I got Hamburger.Company for $13 - I sold it for $1000 my ROI : 7592% .

#2

I sold Hamburger.Company for $1000 - With my profit i got : w.company .

#3

Now w.company for sale Start offer : $500,000 Minimum .

Good luck for all .


Bro

What makes the price differences btw dairy company and hamburger company, that’s my question
 
0
•••
My answer it was strategy to got other super name for free . :pompous:
 
0
•••
Bro

What makes the price differences btw dairy company and hamburger company, that’s my question

My answer it was strategy to got other super name for free . :pompous:
 
0
•••
Dairy industry worth ? Billions OF Dollars .

Dairy = [ Milk,Butter,Powdered milk ,Ice cream , Yogurt ,etc.... ]

So $300 k For start make offer good price for investor & company . I believe it worth more than 6 figures for the end users.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Dairy industry worth ? Billions OF Dollars .

Dairy = [ Milk,Butter,Powdered milk ,Ice cream , Yogurt ,etc.... ]

So $300 k For start make offer good price for investor & company . I believe it worth more than 6 figures for the end users.


Hamburger.company should be priced $300,000 too. I think hamburger company worth 3 million to be honest. $1000 sale price is way too low.
 
0
•••
Hamburger.company should be priced $300,000 too. I think hamburger company worth 3 million to be honest. $1000 sale price is way too low.

I have some of good domain names so for me i keep hamburger in [Support] Group
support.png
 
0
•••
:pompous:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back