NameSilo

domain DailySpins dot com Appraisal Request

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Pazu

Established Member
Impact
1,279
Hi all,

I got an inquiry on a domain DailySpins in king but I'm not sure how to price it.

I acquired it in a competitive auction at the start of the year. Lander set to Price-Upon-Request. Not priced on any sale platforms. Originally registered in 2015. Though there is little record on Archive.org, it must have been a previously developed site or it has been getting traffic from some similarly named site, as I've been receiving multiple strange inbound inquiries unrelated to domain sales, such as people just saying hello, on my Efty lander.

Of course, it makes me think of slot machines or free giveaways. Inquiry came from Gibraltar which I associate with gambling and crypto.

Nameworth recommends $24,500 retail and indicates it's also registered in club, online, pro, site, website, and xyz, with at least two active related sites (both registered in 2019):
https://dailyspinsandcoins.com/
https://FreeDailySpins.com/

I emailed the lead back without a price and inquired back what he wanted to do with it. He said "a gambling comparison site for players that have concerns over safer gambling" and wants the price.

What do you think? How would you price it?

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DailySpin sold for $2344 in 2011.
I would say, that you tell the buyer that you are looking for a mid $$$$ price range but open to offers. He is probably looking to put up an affiliate site here.
Close it in low to mid $$$$
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back