IT.COM

Established DailyOMG.com -- Wallpaper site, 120 Uniques per day, fantastic features!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIN: $500

DailyOMG.com is a oriented by its members. Users can upload, download, favourite, resize and crop wallpapers. Each wallpaper has it’s own description, title and accositated tags, making each wallpaper page highly optimized for search engines.

The script is actually wordpress with a lot of customized plugins:

- Plugin to allow members to submit wallpapers to the site.
- Allow members to have their own profile pages /user/walls, user/faves etc.
- The wallpaper download page, where users can resize and crop wallpapers to fit their resolutions
- Wallpaper page with thumbnails, stats, comments etcetc.
- Pagination plugin, also we-writes the URLs from page/3 to page:2.

- Domain was regged by me in 2006, and doesn't expire until Sept 2009.

Take a look around the site, it is very search engine friendly and has lots more features than I have listed.

Traffic is organic and mostly from google, we’re hoping once the next google image search update is done, there will be loads of our images in there, thus more traffic. The site for October has averaged ~120 Unique Visitors per day, of course i'd be happy to post any screenshots that's requested.

No revenue as there is no adverts.

Reason for sale. The money would come in handy if i'm honest. I made this site initially with the intention to sell after a couple of months.

EDIT: Here are some requested stats. Please bear in mind that it is just past 2/3 the way through the month.

Overview graph and stats of past 12 months.
7371138921608665687.jpg

Here is the traffic shots for last month. Please notice that on the top one, the blue bars, the beginning of the month is just due to the script we had running to import the wallpapers.

The yellow bars is the unique visitors.

And of course the red ones being the downloaded kbs.

8269588137145469119.jpg

And here they are for this month so far.

64158580592044509234.jpg

Bandwidth for the past couple of months..

1170669558337921634.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much are you looking for?

•••
Will you sell just the script?

•••

Read carefully. Its a customized wordpress site with plugins. Oh yeah I would also like to know the BIN and traffic shots from last month. Tq

•••
How much disk space is it using?
What kind of bandwidth is it using per month?

Would like to see the screenshots.

•••
•••

Hey Vibrant. Unfortunatley i am not willing to sell the script by itself.

Read carefully. Its a customized wordpress site with plugins. Oh yeah I would also like to know the BIN and traffic shots from last month. Tq

Thanks yes. It is a customized wordpress site, with plugins. I have added the screenshots from this month, and last month to the first post.

I have also set the BIN price to $500

How much disk space is it using?
What kind of bandwidth is it using per month?

Would like to see the screenshots.

The disk space function on my server doesn't work (geniuenly, it doesn't). However, each

Origional wallpaper is around 325kb x 37000 = 12025000 KB

Each 'preview' is around 70kb * 37000 = 2590000 kb

Each thumbnail = about 10kb * 37000 = 370000 kb

Then there is a 'cache' folder (To store all of the 'custom sized' thumbnails temporarily).. and the database which is 55MB.

In total, at the minute the site stands at 15GB (or around that figure). My appologies. If you are wanting an exact figure, i'm sure I could shoot an email to my host.

The bandwidth stats are:
Auguest: 1gb
September: 2gb
October (so far), 4gb

Screenshots are posted above.

I'll buy it, how much?

Hey cutebaby, the BIN is set to $500. Thanks!

•••
Hi, how unique the plugin and theme are? 100% custom coded and designed?

Thanks

•••
man :p if I had that cash in had I would snatch this up pronto. Good luck with the sale.

Like the overall feel of the site not your typical wallpaper site.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back