Established Daily To-Do List Application modoty.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Established Member
Impact
1
Selling: modoty.com
modoty is an anagram for My To-Do

----

Modoty is a no-nonsense, sleek and simple daily to-do list web application. I built it for myself to use because I couldn't find a similar product out there that fit my needs.

It works fine, could be mass-marketed tomorrow, but would be served best with some minor improvements -- such as creating an account settings page or RSS feeds for the to-do lists.

I'm looking to see if anyone has any interest in purchasing this web application as it is very useful and I'm no longer using it.

Acts as a desktop application more than a web application, all web 2.0ish!

Create an account and try it for yourself.

http://www.modoty.com

Any questions don't hesitate to contact.

Short sale, looking for best offer posted in this thread. If you're looking to BIN PM me your best price.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back