Dynadot

available Daily Gifts - Example: HolographicDrone.com

NameSilo
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
I will try to start posting at least one potentially "valuable" name each day. All I ask is for a thanks or like if registered!

WebWhois.net

BusinessLeadership.net

Investo.org

LoveGame.org

MediaTools.org

WebCapital.co.uk

Hashish.io

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Better get the plural too, or I will

•••
Edit: i got it. :)

i typed in .com i guess

•••
now for daily gift "part deux" when you line up the buyer for me. :D

•••
I'm waiting to see who picks up solardrones.ca

P.S.. Part Deux is when I get the finders fee ;) haha

•••
Doing some research on solardrones.ca so i went to good old estibot and punched it in $0
Fairly accurate imo same with idrone or edrone
.ca just has no value. Someone got great value though as my estibot search turned up recent sales of drone material
drones.net 17,500 nice October 23 sedo
drones.so $175 not nice October 22 flippa
Drones.ca $800 sweet September 10 sedo

Much rather have 1 name Drones.ca than a bunch of shit reg fee names that may hit, but will be on a for sale cheep page a year from now. solardrones.us does not seem to be registered. Maybe estibot is wrong.
SolarDrones is nice though, suprised someone hasnt put up a 4 skin
I see in new discussions just to the right
39 FREE .coms
Thats a bargain L0L
Bhang Me

•••
I'm much happier spending 10$ than 800$, but yeah, i am a bit skeptical of drones so i'll give it a year see how the market develops.

.ca has value but is not utilized the same way by end users as .com's. So you have to pick the right ones. edrones, maybe, we'll see.

I searched for a edrone TM before and didnt see one so this is why i took the 10$ plunge.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Continuing the drone theme:

SolutionDrones.com

•••
•••
Op, you are well vast in this industry.

•••
Hey, I just got WebWhois.net days ago (didn't see your thread before) and I'm wondered why no one registered it when you posted that name here! O.o

Last edited:
•••
Hey, I just got WebWhois.net days ago (didn't saw your thread before) and I'm wondered why no one registered it when you posted that name here! O.o
No idea.

It's nice one though

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back