NameSilo

question DA20+ Dot Com Domain value

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
717
I have 100+ Dot com domain
But No sell
So If I will create some backlinks for this domain and increase DA PA at least 20
then can I sell per domain for 20$?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What the domain will be worth will really depend on the quality and type of backlinks and who you are trying to sell it to. Personally, I will comfortably pay $1k for a domain with 4 dofollow backlinks from sites like cnn.com. The anchor texts used in the backlinks will also have to be relevant.

On the other end of the spectrum, I will not pay reg fee for a domain with 200k spammy backlinks with adult, pharma or/and casino related anchor texts.
 
1
•••
thank you
 
0
•••
anyone...?
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back