Dynadot

domain d1me.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just snagged it today. I think it's very brandable, and although the whole numbers as letters thing is lame, I think this one gets away with it. Could be investment analysis, finance blog, affiliate network, coupon/ebates, anything finance related. Could also be trendy clothing/accessories, any sort of minimalist retailer targeting millennials. Could go with gambling or bitcoin/blockchain or payment processor.

Thanks for your help!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Just snagged it today. I think it's very brandable, and although the whole numbers as letters thing is lame, I think this one gets away with it. Could be investment analysis, finance blog, affiliate network, coupon/ebates, anything finance related. Could also be trendy clothing/accessories, any sort of minimalist retailer targeting millennials. Could go with gambling or bitcoin/blockchain or payment processor.

Thanks for your help!

Brandable, you say? Hell yes... Funny, I had a similar idea the other day. I would like to see what the others have to say about this name. By the way, in your description I think you meant to type "coupon/Rebates"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back