domain D0LLARS.com . . . . . . . worth the $10??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

attenborough

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey guys,

So last week 'dollars.com' sold for $650,000. I own 'd0llars.com' substituting the letter 'o' with the number '0'. In your honest opinion is this worth anything or a total waste of $10??? would love to know.

Cheers,

Jon
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Waste of money.
 
0
•••
Lol, well at least your honest!
 
0
•••
It could be a good website for broke people seeking loans or bankruptcy info.

D0llars as in Zero Dollars.

I don't think it is worthless you just have to find the right buyer.
 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
It could be a good website for broke people seeking loans or bankruptcy info.

D0llars as in Zero Dollars.

I don't think it is worthless you just have to find the right buyer.


I agree
 
0
•••
Thinking outside the box. . . cheers guys. not all is lost :)
 
0
•••
GreenGambler said:
It could be a good website for broke people seeking loans or bankruptcy info.

D0llars as in Zero Dollars.

I don't think it is worthless you just have to find the right buyer.

The name is totally confusing. I'm betting that "right buyer" isn't you?
 
0
•••
I think it is mid $xx to higher $xxx if getting a right buyer.
 
0
•••
There are a million ways to fill 'nice' names with numbers.
I don't see any value in this one, sorry.
 
0
•••
D0LL4R5.com would be better :)
 
0
•••
Well estibot ist that harsh with u....

.com takenWhois .net takenWhois .org availableRegister!
.us takenWhois
Domain D0llars.com
Keywords (User-Defined) d0llars
Frequency 512
Anchor Text 6,350
Title 44
Backlinks 0
Alexa Ranking Not Ranked
Estimated Traffic / Day N/A
PPC Advertising Score 0/10
Search Potential/mo 0
http://EstiBot.com BETA Valuation USD 126
 
0
•••
Dollars.com is a generic domain, your version d0llars.com is brandable, thats your point of difference, I certainly can't see that you've wasted 10 bucks. I'm sure d0llars.com will bring in enough traffic to pay its way until you find a way to use it. I would try to secure the D0LLARS vanity plate and sell the plate and domain to some high flying banker to bolt on his/her porche.
 
0
•••
Reg fee undeveloped
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
without development, I say it is a break-even. Sales minus cost. $10 - $10 = 0$
 
0
•••
I would park it and see how much traffic it gets.
0 ans o are very close on the keyboard...
 
0
•••
its no use man..
I own iP0P.com

I thought I was the owner of a cool, domain...
then it turned out to be a crappy domain name :(
 
0
•••
If it doesnt get any traffic or revenue then its worth nothing.
 
0
•••
i think u will gwt ur money back if u resell it after some time or part it for an yr.

Thanks
 
0
•••
you need to dev. it...

then you might be able to get xxx for it...

I personally hate domains where letters are substituted with numbers...
but to each their own...


good luck...


~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back